Wednesday, September 16, 2026

My Introduction

 Hiiiii everyone! My name is Zayenne, but you may call me Lady Zay if you like πŸ₯°. And if you allow me, I would love to call you all my Bibbles - if you know, you know πŸ˜‰. 

I am 18 years old, born and raised in the United States, but I  have been living in Portugal for the past three years. On this blog, I hope to connect with everyone on a deep level, be my transparent, real self, and make this account a place where everyone can be their weird, fun selves! I have never blogged before, but I hope to get the hang of it soon, so bear with me πŸ˜­πŸ™Œ. That's all for now. Love you all, and until next time, my BibblesπŸ’•. 

6 comments:

  1. this is so cute im claiming my og fan ticket!♡ -maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAh Yesss girl claim that ticket, and thank you so much!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. i love this sooo much one of the first fans here!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you are amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Thank youuuuu!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Omg! I can stalk you on here too! For all reading we've been besties since diapers. No need to alert authorities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! Girl, I'm happy to give you an easy place to stalk me 😘!

      Delete

Fall Itinerary

  Hello and good evening, my Bibbles!  Tonight I thought it would be fun to share my fall itinerary for this month. I even went as far as ...